Even though we haven’t even gotten through Thanksgiving yet, I am already ready for Christmas! Don’t get me wrong, I really do appreciate Thanksgiving and the time I get to spend with my family. And with that said, the holiday season gives me a chance to
splurge on myself and retain my Sephora VIB status create my beauty gift guides and gift some of my favorite beauty products.
In this gift guides post, I have compiled some amazing products that any beauty lover (like myself) would enjoy this holiday season. Some of these items I own, and some are on my own personal wish list. No matter what though, all of these items are some of the most top rated beauty items that even your favorite beauty guru would recommend them.
- The Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation was the very first high-end foundations I ever used. Still to this day I still use MUFE and they have this same foundation formula but in STICK FORM!
- I haven’t yet tried the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Foundation but it is definitely on my beauty wish list.
- My splurge worthy foundation pick has to go the Giorgio Armani Foundations. I love the Luminous Silk foundation and I have heard so many great things about the Power Fabric Long-wear High Cover foundation.
- One of the newest foundations on the market is the Huda Beauty Faux Filter foundation. I can’t wait to get my hands on this one.
- Last but definitely not least is the Hourglass Vanish Seamless foundation stick. This has to be my all time favorite foundation because it makes my skin FLAWLESS! It’s perfect for all skin types and has so many shades in this line.
- If you love rich colors and enjoy adding a bright pop of color to your eyes, then you will love the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eye Shadow Palette!
- Anyone who knows me knows that I love a good contour. My go to for contouring is Anastasia Beverly Hills. I use both the cream contour and the powder contour palettes.
- I have always been obsessed with Urban Decay Naked Palettes, so when they released the Naked Heat Palette I was head over heels in love with it. I love the rich reds and browns in this palette!
LIPS, BROWS, HIGHLIGHTS & LASHES:
- The Fenty Beauty Lip Luminizer is perfect for anyone who loves to add an extra bit of shine to their look.
- For the girls who don’t like glosses with sparkle in it, I would recommend trying the Kylie Cosmetic glosses. My favorite shade is “Like“.
- If you’re the type of girl who loves a bold brow, then try the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz.
- Another ABH goody is the Liquid Glow Highlighter. This highlighter is long lasting and gives your skin an extra glow when you mix it in with your foundation.
- I also use the Tarte Tape Shape Concealer to highlight underneath my eyes. It is full coverage and perfect for those of us who just want to have a matte highlight.
- So I always get so many compliments on my lashes and for any fellow beauty junkie we know the importance of good lashes. I use Koko Lashes. All of their lashes are really good but my top three are “Fifth Ave“, “Girl About Town“, and “Queen B“.
Hope this post gives you some gift ideas for the beauty guru in your life! Leave a comment below if you have any specific gift guide requests this holiday season!
I love a good holiday palette!
Aditi Wardhan Singh says
That looks like a very festive set to own this holiday season .Something for everyone. Amazing find !
I love hudas new palette. I can’t wait to try her new foundation!
Tarte Tape Shape Concealer is calling my name!
Elaine Watkins says
These are some great ideas!
Samantha Leigh Kresz says
tarte shape my fave! I want to try some huda beauty
Now that you’ve recommended Fenty I just HAVE to go out and get it. Everyone seems to rave about it, and it is fairly affordable, so why not?
Love these ideas! Great Post
Julie Hoag says
Love all these ideas! Super fun finds, thanks for sharing!
I always get make-up for my sister So many great ideas I may get some for myself too 😉
♥ The petite Cat ♥
My sister in law would love these for Christmas. Great idea you gave me.
This has my sister’s name written all over it. Thank you, I was struggling with what to get her for Xmas.
Heather Kinnaird says
my daughter would love all of these gifts! what great ideas
Great ideas for the beauty lover! Thanks for posting this gift guide!
Sam | Away She Went says
I love MUFE HD foundation! I’ve been using it for about a year and it’s made such a huge difference. I’m going to have to check out the stick!
Oh, I’m a bit of a makeup junkie and I loveee your picks!
Great picks! I really like Tarte in particular! Also, I tend to wear more make up over the holidays- these are some great palates!
Kiarna Jayne says
Great ideas! I love them, thank you soo much for sharing 🙂
parth rathod says
These are great ideas