[fsn_row][fsn_column width=”12″ column_style=”light”][fsn_text]
My perfect day includes a delicious brunch at my favorite local breakfast spot and a spicy bloody Maria. Unfortunately dining out to brunch every weekend can become very pricey and it’ll start to burn a hole in your wallet. Because of this I have become quite the little chef and dubbed “BaeGoals” by my boyfriend for my interpretations on our favorite brunch foods. My latest brunch delight is a savory fall specialty! This sweet potato hash with turkey and eggs is a great alternative to your usual mid-afternoon meal. It takes only about 30 minutes to make and it’s easy to prepare. The aroma of this hash simmering on the stove is absolutely heavenly!
- 1 lb Ground Turkey Breast
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 2 Medium Size Sweet potatoes, diced
- 3 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 large eggs
- Rosemary to taste
- 3 coves of garlic, minced
- 3/4 cups mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 table spoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- First start by browning your ground turkey and then transfer to a plate.
- Reduce the heat to medium high, add 1 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil to pan and saute onions and minced garlic until translucent. Transfer to the same plate as the ground turkey.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of EVOO over medium high heat, add the diced sweet potatoes, salt, pepper and rosemary and cook, stirring occasionally. Cover skillet with lid while cooking.
- Add turkey, onions, and garlic to pan and mix everything. Remove pan from heat and set to the side.
- In separate pan, fry an egg to lay on top of hash.
- combine all ingredients into a bowl and whisk until combined. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes before serving.