It’s crazy to think that in just 7 short months, I will be 25. But really though where did all the time go! I feel like when you are young you have all of these ideas, goals and dreams about where and who you will be in life. One of my worst traits is how hard I can be on myself. I’ve always had such high expectations for my life and whenever I take a look at where I’m at, I feel underwhelmed. Over the years though I have become less critical and I have actually started creating goals for myself, one of them being this blog. I am so proud of this accomplishment that it inspired me to create and accomplish a short term bucket list before my 25th birthday! I am so excited to keep this momentum going and share my 25 Things to Do before I Turn 25 list.
My 25 things before 25 list
- Stick to a workout routine – I’m a huge foodie and love to eat, so honestly I need to stick to a good regimen to keep the pounds off.
- Travel to 1 different country. Visit 3 new cities.
- Learn to swim – yes, I’m about to be 25 and I can’t swim but I can float… baby steps right?
- Grow my blog
- Become a morning person
- Read and finish an actual book. – I listen to audiobooks but I haven’t read ab actual hardcopy book in years!
- Watch 100 of the IMDB top 250 movies of all time. – This should be super easy since I have no life watched so many of these movies already.
- Organize my closet and keep it that way.
- Redecorate my room
- Buy something expensive that I always wanted
- Try something completely new and out of my comfort zone
- Go on a road trip
- Watch a Broadway play
- Start an emergency savings
- Take a Cruise
- Forgive people you never thought you could
- Go to a drive in movie
- Dioscover my perfect hangover secret
- Stay off social media for 24 hrs.
- Take a spontaneous vacation
- Stop worrying about the little things.
- Make more time for my friends and family.
- Say Yes to more things
- Remember that I am still young and to not panic about getting older.
I have seven months to tick these 25 things off my list. It’s time to stop just sitting watching Netflix (though I will still do this) and to start living.
Grace Thoroughgood says
I love this post 🙂 i’m turning 21 in July so I might use this list as things to do before then 🙂 I always like having goals because like you said it encourages me to stop watching Netflix and go out and do stuff 🙂
I love this! One of my goals is becoming a morning person as well! Also, if you find the perfect hangover secret let me know haha.
I love this!! I recently started a list of 100 things to do before I turn 30 (I’m 23) but only came up with about 70, so I’ll be adding some of these LOL
This post is such a good idea!!!! I’m 28 & I wish before I turned 25 I had made a list like this! Lol Good luck, I hope you get them all checked off!
The Brash Brunette says
I wrote a similar post for my 30th – but for things I wanted to do AFTER I turn 30. (http://thebrashbrunette.com/post/164144158672/this-is-30)
Happy early, early birthday girl!
❤️ I love this.
Love this! Such a good idea 💗
How many have you got done so far?!